I purchased a nintendo dsi from pvm games on 11-24-11 and did not receive it until 3 weeks later, after receiving i gave it to my niece as a christmas gift and she opened it only to find that it does not work, will not turn on or even charge.The nintendo dsi is defective and i have sent 4 emails the past 2 days trying to contact this company with no reply.

I don't know how to get this replaced.

I am very unhappy and will not make another purchase with them.Any suggestions helpful, thanks.

Had an Experience with PVM Games?

Comments

IN REGARDS TO MY COMMENT I POSTED ON MY FAKE DSI, I HAD PAID THROUGH PAYPAL AND WAS ABLE TO FILE A COMPLAINT TO THE RESOLUTION DEPARTMENT AND THEY WENT AFTER PVM GAMES AND I FINALLY GOT MY ENTIRE AMOUNT REFUNDED WITH THE HELP OF PAYPAL'S RESOLUTION DEPARTMENT. GOOD LUCK I HOPE YOU GET YOUR REFUND, I TRIED TO GET IT THROUGH PVM GAMES MYSELF BUT WITH NO SUCCESS.

Had the same issue. Sent my daughters ds lite to nintendo, got it back and said it was counterfeit, unfortunately it was too late to dispute through the bank so I contacted the checkout place that I placed the payment through and after the second attempt of them trying to contact pvm I got a response from pvm saying to return it and hopefully I can get my refund. Otherwise the 2checkout.com was going to refund it if they didn't reply.

natiebug

Sorry for everyones loss, thank you for the information above. Paypal said my time limit was done, with the counterfeit claim, I hope I have a better chance.

we got a fake ds lite also. stay away from pvm games and bizrate.

I had the same problems with my DS lites I ordered. I called nintendo and found out my products are counterfeit...I would call and make a report with Nintendo and then call your bank and have the charge disputed...then you can have the proof from Nintendo that the product is actually counterfeit and get your money back!!